- Login to see phone numbers.
- 13 km (8 miles), Loop, Moderate.
- Snacks: Bring a drink and a snack for a mid walk break..
- Post Walk Refreshments: The Red Lion Inn, Stiffords Bridge, Cradley.
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
This is a moderate plus walk - the plus is because it involves 2 short, but steep ascents.
Be prepared to clamber over a locked gate. On the recce, the pathway was blocked by a dense growth of nettles and brambles.
Note the earlier start time. This is because it is an 8 mile walk and we need to get back to the pub by 2pm in order to get lunch. The pub will open at 09:15 to allow us time to order from the blackboard menu inside.