Martyn & Helen Moore
- Login to see phone numbers.
- 13 km (8 miles), Loop, Moderate.
- Notes: Due to late start there will be a lunch stop and afternoon drinks break (in lieu of the normal morning break
- Snacks: Bring packed lunch and drinks. .
- Post Walk Refreshments: Worcester Woods Countryside Centre.
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
Late start because of runners, please do not arrive at start before 10.00 hours. We skirt to the east of Warndon, crossing the M5 at Trotshill there into the Worcestershire countryside, visiting Bredicot and Spetchley Park. Using footpaths and bridleways to cross main roads we walk through parkland, woodland, pasture and cultivated fields to return to the countryside side centre. Care will need to be taken in using some ditch crossing planks.