- Login to see phone numbers.
- 11 km (7 miles), Loop, Moderate.
- Snacks: Bring mid morning snack /drinks.
- Post Walk Refreshments: The Queens Head..
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
A pleasant walk along Tardibigge Flight. the longest flight of locks in the country. plus the surrounding area via Sheltwood Farm, part of the Monarch's Way, Tardibigge church, Tardibigge Reservoir and Lower Gambolds.
Meet at The Queens Head, Sugarbrook Lane, Bromsgrove/Stoke Pound. B60 3AU. Large car park.
Main meals, 2 for 1 pizza's and sandwiches available .