- Login to see phone numbers.
- 10.5 km (6.5 miles), Loop, Moderate.
- Notes: Expect some overgrown stiles, planted fields & high grass, weeds ect
- Snacks: Please bring a mid morning Drink & Snack.
- Post Walk Refreshments: Galton Arms .
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
NEW WALK 6.75 Miles Via Himbleton Church, Hill wood, Bassil Wood, Kings Wood, Upper Kites Wood & Grafton Wood passing by Rabbit Wood. 3 Stiles & 1 Double Stile, 2 Slight Contours, through pasture Cultivated Fields (hopefully harvested by the time of the walk??) & of Course wood.
Please arrive early to book lunch see menu in the documents section
Bring plenty of water if hot & a snack & drinks for a mid morning break.
Please frequent the pub if you are using the car park