- Login to see phone numbers.
- 11.5 km (7 miles), Loop, Moderate.
- Snacks: Bring a drink and a snack for a mid walk break..
- Post Walk Refreshments: At one of the many cafes or pubs in Great Malvern.
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
Also known as the Northern quarries walk. We start with a circuit of the Beacon, but using tracks and paths at a lower level, passing Earnshaw and West of England Quarries. Then we climb over Sugarloaf, Table Hill, North Hill and finally End Hill, passing both Tank quarry and North Malvern quarry. Then back to the start using lower level tracks. Over 2000ft of ascent but will be taken at a slow and comfortable pace. Fantastic 360 degree views if the weather is fine.