- Login to see phone numbers.
- 14.5 km (9 miles), Loop, Leisurely.
- Notes: Due to another walk using the Hanbury Gateway carpark I have arrange for us to use the Marina. A donation of £2 minimum per car equal to the fee at the Gateway. Please car share
- Snacks: Packed Lunch Required.
- Post Walk Refreshments: Jenny ring craft centre.
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
Please join us one of Josie Wilson favourite walks. A walk for all at a leisurely pace.
We Walk to the beautiful hamlet of Hadzor and onto the Birmingham Worcester Canal at Shernal Green Bridge via the Wychavon Way. We head north for our coffee break at Hanbury Wharf to continue on the canal for a short while before we cross fields onto the Hanbury Estate will pass pass Hanbury Hall and continue to Hanbury Church to take in one of the best views of Worcestershire whilst having lunch.
We return back via Pipers Woods and Worcester & Birmingham Canal back to the Marina