- Late start: Sunday 06 Jan 2019 @ 13:00 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 8.5 km (5.5 miles).
- Route Type: Loop, this is a circular route where the walker ends at the start point without retracing any of the route.
- Grade: Leisurely
- Miles Without Stiles.
- Ideal Starter Walk.
- Post Walk Refreshments: Orchard Cafe, Worcester Woods Countryside Centre.
- Stout footwear and warm clothing essential.
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
A circular walk exploring the many hidden delights of Worcester Woods Country Park and Warndon Villages. Highlights include the site of a Roman Farmstead, Medieval meadows, ponds and woods, a church dating from the 12th century and two nature reserves. The majority of the route is on well graded and surfaced paths and within a woodland setting.
Start and Finish at Worcester Woods Car Park, Wildwood Drive. There's ample free parking. The walk will start from the eastern end of the car park.