- Early start: Thursday 30 Aug 2018 @ 09:30 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 13 km (8 miles).
- Route Type: Loop, this is a circular route where the walker ends at the start point without retracing any of the route.
- Grade: Moderate
- Some Stiles.
- Snacks: Bring a drink and a snack for a mid walk break..
- Post Walk Refreshments: The Red Lion Inn, Stiffords Bridge, Cradley.
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
This is a moderate plus walk - the plus is because it involves 2 short, but steep ascents.
Be prepared to clamber over a locked gate. On the recce, the pathway was blocked by a dense growth of nettles and brambles.
Note the earlier start time. This is because it is an 8 mile walk and we need to get back to the pub by 2pm in order to get lunch. The pub will open at 09:15 to allow us time to order from the blackboard menu inside.