- Start: Thursday 26 Jul 2018 @ 10:00 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 11 km (7 miles).
- Route Type: Loop, this is a circular route where the walker ends at the start point without retracing any of the route.
- Grade: Moderate
- Some Stiles.
- Snacks: Bring mid morning snack /drinks.
- Post Walk Refreshments: The Queens Head..
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
A pleasant walk along Tardibigge Flight. the longest flight of locks in the country. plus the surrounding area via Sheltwood Farm, part of the Monarch's Way, Tardibigge church, Tardibigge Reservoir and Lower Gambolds.
Meet at The Queens Head, Sugarbrook Lane, Bromsgrove/Stoke Pound. B60 3AU. Large car park.
Main meals, 2 for 1 pizza's and sandwiches available .