- Start: Thursday 24 May 2018 @ 10:00 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 9 km (5.5 miles).
- Route Type: Loop, this is a circular route where the walker ends at the start point without retracing any of the route.
- Grade: Easy
- Some Stiles.
- Snacks: Bring a drink and a midmorning snack .
- Post Walk Refreshments: The Barn Owl, Berkeley Way, Warndon.
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
An easy walk around the green spaces of Warndon taking in no less than 4 local nature reserves. We will visit meadows, woodlands, pools, and orchard, travelling along lanes, paths and pedways. There are no stiles, no hills and should be little or no mud. There will be buildings of interest, wild flowers and birdsong. Meet at St Nicholas Church Warndon, Grid Ref: SO887569. Please park considerately in St Nicholas Lane.