- Start: Tuesday 06 Feb 2018 @ 10:00 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 8 km (5 miles).
- Route Type: Lollipop, this is similar to the Out-and-Back routes, however; only the outbound leg of the routes is retraced upon return.
- Grade: Leisurely
- Some Stiles.
- Snacks: Mid morning snack and drink.
- Post Walk Refreshments: To be arranged on the day.
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
Gateway to Bromsgove's rural heritage. Travel back in time from the heart of bustling Bromsgrove to the hunting forests of the Middle Ages along a series of well way marked circular walks that begin in the centre of the town. We travel on lanes, byways, medieval tracks and footpaths of the surrounding countryside.
An opportunity to help validate a walk, however the walk should be well signposted.
We take the Hedgelayers Walk from the car park, through Sanders Park onto Park Gate on then Dodford returning back to Sanders Park.