- Start: Saturday 10 Mar 2018 @ 10:00 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 14.5 km (9 miles).
- Route Type: Loop, this is a circular route where the walker ends at the start point without retracing any of the route.
- Grade: Leisurely
- Some Stiles.
- Snacks: Packed Lunch Required.
- Post Walk Refreshments: Jenny ring craft centre.
- Due to another walk using the carpark I have arrange for us to use the Marina. A donation of £2 per car equal to the fee at the Gateway will go to the St Richards Hospice Please car share
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
Please join us one of Josie Wilson favourite walks. A walk for all at a leisurely pace.
We Walk to the beautiful hamlet of Hadzor and onto the Birmingham Worcester Canal at Shernal Green Bridge via the Wychavon Way. We head north for our coffee break at Hanbury Wharf to continue on the canal for a short while before we cross fields onto the Hanbury Estate will pass pass Hanbury Hall and continue to Hanbury Church to take in one of the best views of Worcestershire whilst having lunch.
We return back via Pipers Woods and Worcester & Birmingham Canal back to the Marina