- Start: Saturday 17 Mar 2018 @ 10:00 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 13 km (8 miles).
- Route Type: Out-and-Back, the route starts at Point A and then upon reaching Point B, retraces the routes line back to Point A.
- Grade: Easy
- Some Stiles.
- Post Walk Refreshments: To be decided.
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
The morning walk around Wribbenhall, Bewdley will be led by local author and historian Fenella Flack. Fenella will talk about points of interest. There will be a small charge. Places are numbered so that everyone can hear Fenella. Please reserve a place with Janey.
after lunch Janey will lead a normal 'ramble' around Bewdley, possibly using one of Fenella's walks from her latest book.......... places for the afternoon donot need to be reserved.