- Early start: Saturday 31 Mar 2018 @ 08:30 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 18 km (11 miles).
- Route Type: Point-to-Point, this is a linear route that starts at point A and ends at point B.
- Grade: Moderate
- Some Stiles.
- Snacks: Packed lunch required.
- BOOKING DETAILS - Your seat on the coach MUST be pre-booked. Follow the Coach Booking link for details.
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
Please note 08:30 start at the Worcester Countryside Centre
Starting at the 'Walkers are Welcome' town of Kington, which has more long distance paths converging on it than any other town in the UK, this first stage of the Wyche Way is an easygoing and mainly flat walk through typical agricultural countryside. Our lunchtime stop will be at/near the Bells Inn at Almeley, which is a family run alehouse, village shop and delicatessen - open all day, every day. The highlight of the walk is the ancient and 'timbered' house, The Ley, which is passed just before we reach our destination, the 'black and white' large village of Weobley.