- Start: Wednesday 27 Dec 2017 @ 10:00 Please allow sufficient preparation time so we can depart promptly.
- Distance: 13.5 km (8 miles).
- Route Type: Loop, this is a circular route where the walker ends at the start point without retracing any of the route.
- Grade: Leisurely
- Some Stiles.
- Snacks: Bring a drink and a snack for a mid walk break..
- Post Walk Refreshments: Stonehouse Pizza and Carvery.
- No dogs please (registered assistance dogs by prior arrangement with the walk leader).
- Everyone under 18 participating in Ramblers walks and other activities must be accompanied by a responsible adult, such as a parent, guardian, teacher or youth worker.
An easy flat walk: northwards along the Severn, through Pitchcroft, on to Gheluvelt Park and to the Birmingham & Worcester Canal. Then returning southwards along the canal to Diglis Bridge which we cross, then follow the western side of the Severn to the Teme and return to Powick Bridge. An option to shorten the walk to 6 miles by returning to the start via Weir Lane, once crossing Diglis bridge.
Amanda & Mike Eley will be leading this walk